[Gllug] Happy 2002, and silly question.

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 17:23:53 UTC 2002

 Hi,

 of course coming from me.

 I got back from holidays yesterday, and a few minutes ago I rebuilt my
server, got it back on, and did a fetchmail.

 Silly me didn't remenber to start postfix before that.

 I found out when I opened Pine and there was no mail.

 What happen is that the mail ended up in /var/mail/formi,
 usually it is not delivered locally because I have a .forward file
 in /home/formi pointing to the other machine.

 So it is still sitting in there, mails that have arrived after I
 started postfix have arrived to the laptop.

 So, can somebody teach me how to get that mail sent to the other machine?

 I thought about playing with cat and piping it straight to procmail in
 the destination host, but I prefer to be sure. And I will probably learn
 something the easy way.

 Answers in the form of exact or near-exact command appreciated...

 Cheers,

                                  And happy Euro, Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk