[Gllug] Apache Timeout

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Fri Jan 18 10:08:16 UTC 2002

If you can perform the job asynchronously you can create a page with a
token. If you set the page to reload itself every 30 seconds or something
then you can re-run the script to see if your job is done yet.

I suppose it would be best if you used a cookie as the token, but you could
easily use a hidden form tag (just don't close the browser).

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk