[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group February Meeting

Tushar Joshi tjosh at lonix.org.uk
Thu Jan 31 17:42:05 UTC 2002

Hi ,

Date:  Wed 6 Feb 2002
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: Auberge, 6 St Christopher's Place, W1. 020 7486 5557

Tube:  Bond St. (Central Line and Jubilee Line)
Phone: 020 8992 7008

This month we have the entire basement of the Auberge off Bond Street
for our geekiness. A quiet venue with no or very little music
serving beers from £2.60 including an extensive range of Belgian
beers. There are a variety of Pizzarias where we can get food
at around 9.00pm. Others may choose to stay in the Auberge
for a liquid diet.

Directions: From Bond St. Tube cross over Oxford St.,
walk left until you see St James St on your right.
Walk down St James St., until you see a small square
on your right, which should be identified by a pub on
corner and Pizza Express next to it. In the square
you will find St Christophers place walk down this road
and the Auberge is on the right. The bar is situated
in the basement. It's also possible to walk down to
the Auberge from Oxford Street directly, you may see
a small alley way opposite the station which heads
directly to the Auberge.

Hope to see you there.

Forthcoming meetings in the next 2 months include:

- Lonix indoor laserquest/paintball KDE vs Gnome
- Linux installfest
- Linux hardware swapshop

Tushar Joshi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk