[Gllug] Linux Expo demos

mallum breakfast at 10.am
Wed Jul 10 16:33:47 UTC 2002

on Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 12:15:30PM +0200, John HEARNS wrote:

> Another idea was to get as many different processors as possible
> running Linux - in order to say "Hey! It's just not running on
> Pentiums!"
> We could probably get together:
> Pentium, Mac (iBook? Steve C), Sun, ARM(Richard C), Alpha (James B)

I have;

- Sexy but now scratched Tibook ( powerpc ).
- Homebrew CATS based desktop machine, 2x tuxscreens ( one now housed
  in cardboard box ), 2x ipaq ( all ARM )
- Fujitsu pt510 touchpanel thing ( AMD DX100 woohoo! )
- Dreamcast ( SH-4 )

Apart from the CATS machine, the rest I can jam in a rucksack so Id be
happy to bring some down.

  -- mallum

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk