[Gllug] Wifi

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Wed Jul 3 13:54:48 UTC 2002

* Kim Hawtin (kim at aldigital.co.uk) wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 02:10:48PM +0100, David Blackburn wrote:
> > Can any one suggest a good PCMCIA card also a crappy(Cheap) PCI OR USB
> > card just for home.
> >
> > And if that wasnt enough suggest a place to buy them from around TCR ?
>
> there is a market in a UCL building west of TCR that does PCMCIA

fyi

west is the Windeyer building, basement bar: B3 in this map:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/UCL-Info/Maps/Middlesex.gif

east would be huntley street medics union: D3 here (middle left 49-43):
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/UCL-Info/Maps/Bloom.gif

Being a physicist the ucl union is built in to my department. Now theres
priorities sorted.

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com http://www.fractalus.com/steve/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk