[Gllug] we are plush toys manufacturer

Weldon Yu stuffedtoy at cnuninet.com
Wed Jun 19 02:25:44 UTC 2002

Dear sirs,

We are specialized in producing Plush Toys for export since 1989. We know you from internet.

Our website has been recently updated, and we therefore welcome you to visit it. Please feel free to browse through our website and contact us if you are interested in any of our products of stuffed toys, you will get a response within 24 hours.

If you have any good idea about stuffed toys,please tell us, a special product development team is on hand to provide the special attention needed for your specifications.

By the way, we are a member of Alibaba.com's China Supplier service, and have received third party TrustPass authentication and verification.

Awaiting to your early reply.

Best regards.

Weldon Yu
Foreign Trade Toys Co., Ltd.
Xiecheng Road, Economic Development Zone of Linhai City, Zhejiang Province, China
Postcode:317000
Tel:     0086 576 5135118   5135458
Fax:     0086 576 5135789
email:   yhz at mail.tzptt.zj.cn