[Gllug] Workshop at the next GLLUG meeting.

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Mon Mar 18 14:17:07 UTC 2002

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Colin Murphy wrote:

> On Monday 18 March 2002 1:13 pm, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
>

> > long gone are the days of trying to omptimize your HST's setting for max
> > CPS on Zmodem.
> >
> Ah, halcyon days.

I still remember fondly my V23 modem.  I was using it with an ST, which
couldn't handle different incoming and outgoing data rates, so I had a
little OS 'hack' which slowed down outgoing data to 75 baud :-)

I also remember the first time I used a 2400 baud modem.  It was *so* fast,
it was amazingly cool :-)

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk