[Gllug] Radeon

Jean Delvare delvare at ensicaen.ismra.fr
Wed Mar 13 16:57:21 UTC 2002

Hello everyone.

(I am *not* subscribed to this list, please CC: me if you answer.)

About 2 months ago, Simon Stewart posted here for problems with a Radeon.
More precisely, he talked about a deadlock when switching from X to
console and back, and also told he couldn't have the radeon framebuffer
console driver to work.

Simon, if you read me: I got the two exact same problems.

If you, in the meantime, were able to solve one of them (or, be
optimistic, both) could you please get in touch with me? Thanks.

Anyway, I'd be thankful if anyone could help :)
Thanks for your attention.

--
       /~~       Jean "Khali" Delvare
  -----\_                        mail: delvare at ensicaen.ismra.fr