[Gllug] nwadmin

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri May 24 15:15:25 UTC 2002

I am trying to sort out some backups at present and am having a little
difficulty.

I have two groups of servers unix-prod and w2k.

The w2k servers will use the default tape pool while the unix-prod will
only use the unixprod pool.

The settings appear to be identical; however I need the unix-prod group
to use the default pool and I cannot see where it would be set as it
seems that the settings of both groups is identical  apart from that
unix-prod is set to use the unixprod pool and the w2k group is set to
use the w2k pool.

I hope that there is someone on the group familiar with legato software
and knows what I am talking about :-)

Does anyone have any ideas as I have spent a lot of time with this
scratching my head and am not making any progress.

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk