[Gllug] OT: Star Wars in digital

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 16 09:44:07 UTC 2002

 I didn't want to go large explaining my reasons, because I would
 need an entire mailing list for myself.

 But here is an example of the Hollywood mafia:

 I saw this on the J.Ross movie program, and he is probably paid by them:

 English young director gets given shitloads of cash from the British Arts
 Council and the lottery to make a film, and promote the "enlgish film
 industry"

 Guy spends 3 years perfectionning the "costume" movie.

 Critics have a look, and say, really good in all aspects.

 They go to the distributors to show the movie in UK cinemas and they are
 send packing.

 Movie dies quietly.

 This reminds me of some softcrap co, at the end of the day
 north-americans own the cinemas and they only show their shit.

 And people in this country suck their ar* every time they
 are given the chance.

                      Give $$$ and I will shut up.

                                  Not Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk