[Gllug] OT: Star Wars in digital

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu May 16 09:59:35 UTC 2002

Formi(formi at blueyonder.co.uk)@Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:44:07AM +0100:

>  This reminds me of some softcrap co, at the end of the day
>  north-americans own the cinemas and they only show their shit.

not true, as i said in my other post.  yes it's true that there are a
lot of septic owned theatres.  but there are other alternatives.  check
out the curzon on shaftsbury av.  right close to LS, but they dont show
many mainstream films.

i saw memento there when it was doing the rounds, one of the best films
i saw last year.  i only heard about from word of mouth.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 bus error (passengers dumped)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk