[Gllug] Net access everywhere

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Thu May 30 14:13:12 UTC 2002

>I would really suggest getting a small sub-notebook sized laptop instead.
>e.g. a Libretto or something that size.
>Either use it with a data cable to your mobile phone,
>or an IR link. Do you really need GPRS?

The problem with that is that it then becomes too large to carry around
conveniently. I already have two Librettos, and they're great. However,
the new ones are far too big, and even the old ones are luggable, rather
than truly portable. They can't clip onto a belt, for example, and you
need a pretty large jacket pocket to carry one.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk