[Gllug] Reiserfs gotchas?

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri May 10 21:57:09 UTC 2002

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Vincent AE Scott spake:
> as for XFS, until very recently, there was a serious bug, that caused
> some open files to get filled with NULL's on system hang.

You sure this was an XFS bug? It sounds similar to a generic VFS bug
that was fixed a while back, to me. (Warning: Fading memory, may be
nonsense).

--
`Blueshifters were moving away... Redshifters were moving in...'
      --- Justina Robson, _Mappa Mundi_, with startling new

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk