[Gllug] Linux config suitable for everyone...

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Tue Nov 26 23:37:40 UTC 2002

On Nov 26 2002, Stig wrote:
> > Why not galeon or konq?
>
> I don't know... I've not actually used Galeon or Konqueror for years :P

>From my 3 minutes with Konqueror, I see that it does not use tt-fonts.
Mozilla, however, does. I cannot find any font settings in Konqueror's
settings-menu, but I probably didn't try hard enough (yet).

Konq is _ugly_ though, but I'm sure that's configurable too. Here's what
they both look like on my system (advertising my own webpage to boot):

	http://printf.net/~stig/konq.png
	http://printf.net/~stig/moz.png

> > Good reasons I think are stability, GUI consistancy and user
> > friendliness.

I notice Konq acts like a file browser too.
That's an area Mozilla could be better...

Stig
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk