[Gllug] [OT] Who not to order from

Dermot Moynihan dermoyn at onetel.net.uk
Fri Nov 1 09:32:58 UTC 2002

Sorry to hear about your problem with Misco. I've only used them once but
got on OK. Mind you I did order by telephone. A whopping great heavy
workstation - an Antek 840X (IIRC). It arrived when they said it would.
My own personal rant is with my ISP, Onetel. Actually, I think I'll start a
separate thread. Be nice to see Onetel - crap! as a subject. I'm in the
market for revenge.
Luck
Dermot

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk