[Gllug] Onetel are CRAP!!

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 2 19:02:48 UTC 2002

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Vincent AE Scott said:
> OK, i'm curious.  how different from other computer enthusiasts did you
> think the penguinistas would be?  Not everyone follows or necessarily
> agrees with everything RMS says.  or ESR for that matter, or any other
> spokesperson for the 'movement'.
>
> There's a variety of people that use linux.

And *that* is the defining characteristic of the movement to me;
diversity.

It's not just free software advocates: it's not just open source
advocates: it's not just people who use Linux, or *BSD... there's not
even a coherent name for this great big cloud of people and there are
damned few shared ideas. :)

--
`The library at my secondary school was there for punishment, I think. I
 did liberate a number of books because I felt sorry for them.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk