[Gllug] Hardware help needed

Sudhir Anand anand_sudhir at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 24 09:05:31 UTC 2002

I have assembled systems in the past a number of times.  Have you connected
one component at a time?  Normally, connect only the keyboard, Graphics card
and a monitor.  Disbale floppy drives and as many components as possibel
including on-board COM andLPT ports.  After the graphics card, monitor and
keyboard work, add one component at a time and reboot the machine.

Regards.

Sudhir.

--

Sudhir Anand