[Gllug] Maths Books [OFF TOPIC]

Nick Warrington nick.warrington at automationpartnership.com
Fri Oct 18 14:57:50 UTC 2002

I am certainly surprised you liked the Stroud book.

Harry did ask for a Pure maths book and not an Engineering maths book (I am
assuming that its the Engineering Maths book you are referring to).

The Stroud book I read I found dry, badly laid out and made too many
assumptions about pure maths knowledge. (It certainly made me go and brush
up on my pure maths from elsewhere).

Variety is indeed the spice of Mail lists ;-)

Nick

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk