[Gllug] Re: [Gllug]thoughts on mulberry client

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 14:39:07 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 13:10, Steve Nicholson wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:55:44 +0100 Xander D Harkness wrote:
> > Yes - I believe that this is the default setting, as long as the email > account exists - it will try to use the to address as the from.
>
> Thanks Xander
> When you say "as long as the email account exists" do you mean pop/imap account (or alias forwarding to real account) or account with in Evolution with checking turned off if it's an alias?
>
> thanks
> Steve

What I have found annoying though is their ssl seems broken.

I reported it as a bug and I got a snotty response saying that I need to
enter hostname:port  It worked well about 5 months ago, then they went a
while compiling it without ssl.

Mozilla and many other clients work very well with the ssl enabled mail
servers.

It was this reason why I ended up switching to mozilla.  I see that it
is still broken on the RH8.0 distro.

Cheers
Xander
.