[Gllug] Re: Still wide eyed but lerning for Harrow Comp Club.

Mark Preston mark at markpreston.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 17:08:18 UTC 2002

  "Dennis Kersh" <denniskersh at hotmail.com> wrote:-
 >I hope this is in plan text. I've changed all
 >the boxes I can find.

Yes you're there now. Don't change those boxes any more!
I just realized, M$ could change "Hotmail" to a more accurate
descriptive phrase beginning with "S" and they would still retain all
the HTML elements. BTW it isn't essential to have a bootable CdRom, but
it makes installation easier if you do have one. The joys of creating
boot floppy disks await you. 121Mb is not enough room to run an X-Window
system though :-(.

Regards Mark Preston

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk