[Gllug] mounting smbfs

gllug gllug at cadre.tv
Thu Oct 31 14:18:09 UTC 2002

Thanks for the suggestion but I am already using username and password for
authentication to make the shares I can mount.  the problem is more that
Samba can't see the C: Share.  with NT I could create different shares and
assign different access rights and permissions but XP doesn't seem to do
this at least at GUI admin level.