[Gllug] Reminder: Linux Volunteering Meeting this Thursday

Alex Gonzalez alex.gonzalez at freeuk.com
Thu Oct 10 00:04:26 UTC 2002

Clare Hillyard Melia wrote:
> It's highly likely (85%) that I will be able to attend this, but only for an
> hour.  I'll take your phone number, Simon, but how will I recognise you?
>
> In case I can't make it, a reminder of my skills:
> My technical experience is low, but I have worked extensively in the NGO
> sector and I have strong administrative skills, lots of experience
> faciliating meetings and delivering training.
>
> If I do not attend, I would be comfortable with being asked to do some work
> after the meeting, but would not be able to do anything for the next
> fortnight.  After that I would probably be able to give two hours a week on a
> regular basis.
>
> Clare

Hi,
I will also try to get there, but I can't assure it.

I have uploaded a short profile to www.alexgg.plus.com, which will help
to make up a list of group skills.

As it's the first time I'll attend a Linux user group meeting, if you
see somebody with my face ( photo at link ) wandering lost around the
pub, please shout.

Alex

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk