[Gllug] My monitor just went splat !

Pavel Bradut Boghita bradut at freeuk.com
Fri Oct 4 20:45:39 UTC 2002

if you unplug, leave it for a while and then turn it on again what happens?
nothing,nothing ?
Also I assume that you cannot get the onscreen menu for the monitor either...
or can you?
I had a similar problem with my Dell 17" monitor, luckily it happen a month
before it's 3 year warranty expired, so Dell gave me a brand new replacement.
I would also test your graphics card with a working monitor.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk