[Gllug] Meeting scheduler software

james at soon.co.uk james at soon.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 09:00:01 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 08:34, Jim Bailey wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Not sure why I got lumbered with this task since I spend most of time
>> alone on nights and have successfully avoided most meetings since I
>> started.
>>
>> It is a strange shopping list but here is the griff,  I have been asked
>> by the management to find a meeting/room scheduler.  The current system
>> sucks.  I have trawled fresh meat and sourforge and of course google but
>> haven't found anything that matches their requirements.

Hi

At work we use 'Calendars for the Web' as a work diary and meeting organizer I have pasted the info from the 'about' web page below:

Calendars for the Web
Great Hill Corporation
http://calendar.greathill.com/

Program, Templates, Help by:
Great Hill Corporation
http://www.greathill.com
info at greathill.com

Linux port by:
Accius Systems Corporation
http://www.accius.com
info at accius.com

Our IT guy is not in yet but as far as I know the calendar server is running on RH and I have viewed & used it on Windows 2K, NT4, ME, and MacOS 9.2.

Hope this is useful.

James

--
Personalised email by http://another.com