[Gllug] links web browser

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 12:39:07 UTC 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Steve Nicholson said:
> I also assume I don't need "svgalib" as I was going to run it under X, correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct, although links in graphics mode under svgalib is *bloody*
useful on e.g., my ssh-to-the-home-network box up north (an 8Mb 486
laptop with 120Mb of disk space *in total* and a graphics card that X
doesn't support but svgalib does; no room for X on that thing anyway...)

Lovely font, too.

--
`Let's have a round of applause for those daring young men
 and their flying spellcheckers.' --- Meg Worley

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk