[Gllug] Firewire cards

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 16:19:12 UTC 2002

On Friday 06 September 2002 16:45, will wrote:
> Hi,
> http://web6.scan.co.uk/Products/Info.asp?WPID=19528
>
> Is this likely to work?  Can anyone recommend one?

Don't know about the D-link card. We have a couple of cards here from
Belkin that worked pretty much out of the box. We bought them because
clients kept wandering in with firewire hard-drives. Haven't tried to
interface them with cameras or VCRs though.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk