[Gllug] [ot] recommend adsl

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Apr 9 15:02:55 UTC 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 03:09:00PM +0100, Daniel Andersson wrote:
> hiya people
>
> i'm sure this has been discussed before, but thought i'd ask and get an
> up-to-date answer
>
> going to get adsl for our newly opened office in london
> we're looking to start with 512kbit adsl (and then with some luck upgrade to
> 1-2mbit)
>
> 1. which company provide a RELIABLE adsl business connection WITH a static
> ip(s) in london?

A friend of mine works for Bulldog, so large disclaimers apply. I
don't have one of their connections, but I do know that in certain
exchanges in central London they have installed their own DSLAMs (DSL
connection equipment), so if you get a connection from them you are
not subject to BT's random network. They also do fun stuff like SDSL.

http://www.bulldogdsl.com/index.asp

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London) and Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/