[Gllug] email like distro (think =~ s/smoothwall/smoothemail/g)

itsbruce at uklinux.net itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Apr 25 15:50:39 UTC 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 04:30:07PM +0100, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> Is anyone aware of an open source Groupware project that allows sync to
> PDA?  We are currently using PHPGroupware and it was suggested last
> year; however nothing seems to have come of it.  I have suggested we pay
> someone to do it; however I have yet to propose it to the project members.

AFAIK, most PDAs are set up to sync with MS Exchange.  It might then be
possible to sync a PDA to a non-MS IMAP server from a windows machine
that had Outlook and the Bynari Connector installed.  Or you could look
at Bynari's own Exchange-replacement InsightServer, but that is a
proprietary system.

--
Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk