[Gllug] Any Inn2 experts in the group?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Fri Apr 25 16:37:03 UTC 2003

I am having a little trouble with a new installation of INN v2.

I have previously used RedHat for news servers without any particular
trouble. I am now in the process of building a news server on Debian
(Woody) using the inn2 package.

I have the server all set up using the same config from a RH box this is
replacing and it accepts its feed very nicely however...

I cannot post to it. I keep getting a "480 Transfer Permission denied"
message.

I've RTFM'd already and added the system name(s) into the hosts.nntp file
however it doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone seen this before (and more importantly, fixed it)?

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/			Sign up now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk