[Gllug] [vOT] Paintball Pub & Club Crawl

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.com
Mon Dec 1 17:17:17 UTC 2003

Hi folks,

This is very much off the usual topics, however since there was some
interest in people playing paintball I thought I'll let you know about
our gathering on the 5th of December (Friday).

I know it's a day after the Lonix meet, but hey, it's XMAS time ;D

If you like to tag along, you can find us at the:
Shakespeares Head on Kingsway in Holburn, London
( http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/38/ )
from 6pm onwards. We'll also be going club crawling afterwards (in
Camden most likely).

To find out more visit the forum post:
http://www.ironlions.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14

or find use on irc.quakenet.org #ironlions

PS: In case anyone feels offended by my post: Sorry! This is the first
and last announcement on this matter.

Peace,
=IL= Axel

Iron Lions Paintball Team, London