[Gllug] DNS and SMTP Problem

wendy carr wendy_carr2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 09:40:00 UTC 2003

Hi All,
I have converted my office Internet connectivity from
ISDN to Broadband recently. The linux clients on the
network cannot send emails but able to down load
emails from the POP server.I am using one static IP
and use ISP's DNS.
I am getting broadband from an ISP different to the
one hosting my email server and web server.Could this
be the problem? do i have to transfer the email/web
hosting to the broadband ISP ?Running my own email/web
server is my ultimate goal.Any idea?

Cheers

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk