[Gllug] How to have 2 pointing devices under X?

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 18:35:32 UTC 2003

 I don't know what is the general situation, on my case the Thinkpad 570
 BIOS allows for the external ps/2 and the pointing device to be used
 at the same time. It only needs to be configured in the BIOS.

 It doesn't allow usb and internal at the same time though, I don't know
 if there is a software workaround.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk