[Gllug] Hacker keyboard

George F.Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Sat Jan 4 23:53:16 UTC 2003

John,
 Yup thats the beast but I find the mouse pad VERY erratic I will try just
vanilla settings again and see if it calms down I have another one at work
and that is fine with the darkside box. Before you say it yup swapped them
over just in case it was a hardware thingy.

 Thanx

--
Bandiera tuxa trionfera,
Evviva il penguin e la liberta