[Gllug] GLLUG: NICs

Davies Sue sdavies at barking-dagenham.gov.uk
Wed Jan 29 12:19:24 UTC 2003

It's the Cisco thing, the guys in Networks said you will set servers to 100
full, jd boxes to 100 full and desktops to 10 half. I've tried RS6k's on
this network before on auto and they couldn't talk at all, set it to 100
full and they're lovely.  The intranet server had a funny which is
incredibly rare and we needed to check and possible reset the card.  As it
turned out the card had been set properly and it was all ok.