[Gllug] Black day

North London John northlondonjohn at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 19:41:54 UTC 2003

There's a Canadian author challenging the copyright on Peter Pan, in an
American court. Pre-emptively, to protect her sequel to PP.

http://news.findlaw.com/entertainment/s/20030102/mediapeterpandc.html

(According to this article, the copyright expires in 2033.)
Lessig is on the case.

  John

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk