[Gllug] Switches

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Tue Jan 7 17:37:02 UTC 2003

Doug Winter writes:

>But you can put anything you like in the headers if you use a decent
>MUA?  Or have I misunderstood?

You've misunderstood. I was marvelling that someone had managed to get
a company to accept a disclaimer in the headers. Every time I've proposed
this, I've been shot down by various corporate legal types who insist
that the disclaimer needs to be in the main body of the message.

At the moment, I've been able to resist pressure to add disclaimers to
our corporate email. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold
out though.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk