[Gllug] Recommendations for network card and adsl modem (orrouter)

Peter John Cameron peterca at ukgateway.net
Sat Jan 18 10:28:26 UTC 2003

> How given up are you? I'm using a speedtouch, as are two of my
> colleagues. All three of us have had good experiences with it.

It's the SpeedTouch USB 330. It's not the green frog. It's a purple un-frog
like thing. I've got Suse 8.1 Professional.

I've tried the user-space drivers from sourceforge and just get LCP
timeouts. I've got no idea how the modem knows what to talk to

The modem was free so

I've totally given up (I'd rather be doing some Java development :)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk