[Gllug] OT : Credit cards in a MySQL Database

Tim Gray timgray at numasters.com
Tue Jun 17 11:12:11 UTC 2003

Yes, use encryption. I running a GPL project called Tamber
(http://tamber.com plug ! plug!) which does this kind of thing
(ecommerce website that is).

Depending on your language (I'm using ASP/JavaScript at the moment) you
could just lift the MD5/SHA/RC4 algorithms and use them for your site.

Take a look at:

http://tamber.com/crypt.js

Regards

Tim