[Gllug] NFS across firewall

Richard Turner richard at rj-turner.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 22:08:15 UTC 2003

On Sunday 08 Jun 2003 8:08 pm, Ian Norton put fingers to keys and typed:
> easiest solution i can think of is to set up a vpn between them, its by far
> the safest option

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that because they're on the same LAN, but I suppose
from a security perspective you're right.  I'll give it a go but from what
I've scan-read about VPN in the past I may be asking more newbie-like
questions soon - looks like voodoo to me at the moment :-)

--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk