[Gllug] FM radio tuner - works!

John Hearns jhearns at freesolutions.net
Fri Mar 14 14:46:45 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 14:15, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> Does it give signal strength?

I'm just using an application called Gnomeradio.
The only indication of signal strength is some graphical circles
around an icon of an antenna.

>From the source in drivers/usb/dsbr100.c

Major issue: I can't find out where the device reports the signal
 strength, and indeed the windows software appearantly just looks
 at the stereo indicator as well.  So, scanning will only find
 stereo stations.  Sad, but I can't help it.

I guess you could do some debugging etc. and maybe try to find that
information?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk