[Gllug] [OT] Outlook

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Fri Mar 21 10:33:24 UTC 2003

Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> (David Fuggle)
>Tools->Options and then the Mail Format tab. First drop down is message
>format.

>>All that does is ensure that I send mail out in both formats (I've done
that already).

I'd have said exactly the same thing. So, could you tick the plain text box
in the entry in the contacts list for gllug and see if that makes a
difference?

Oh, and what version of outlook are you using? This is being sent on Outlook
2000,("Internet Mail Only) and as you (hopefully) can see is plain text.

Kind regards, Liam Delahunty, Mega Products Limited
http://www.megaproducts.co.uk/ web design, programming, e-commerce
http://www.onlinesales.co.uk/ Open Source PHP/MySQL E-commerce App.
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names From UKP 7.50 p.a.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk