[Gllug] LDAP newbie

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 20:57:56 UTC 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Martin Stevens wrote:

> Hi all,

> Oh and the final begging part..
>
> I'm always on the lookout for PC's that can be reclaimed/reused, I'll
> also guarentee that any donations will use Linux :-) and any Cat5
> networking kit.

 I know, don't tell others to do what you don't do.

 There is a wiki on the gllug site, could be a good place to put this kind
 of request, gear up for swap, wanted, to give away, to fix...

 If there is anybody moving to the new wireless standards, 55Mbps...
 In the near future I will need to link the 2 charity buildings(1), wiring
 is completely out of the question, so if somebdoy has a couple of old
 orinocos..., or isa-pcmcia adaptors, you know it's for charity.

 Contact number:

 The Highbury Roundhouse,
 Caroline 0207 359 5916

 (1) Oddly enough lottery grants don't seem to be given for Broadband
 Costs. The charity admin is chasing for some co to fund an adsl link.

Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk