[Gllug] thanks to all. (OT)

David Myers davemyers at mailbox.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 20:55:11 UTC 2003

dear All.

thanks for the help, hopefully i can get things working properly now!

I like the list and it doesn't take that long to delete the nonesense
for the over political individuals, some politicians believe that peole
aren't enthused by the politicall process anymore. Judging by this list
I wouldn't really agree!

Anyway it's interesting to see other peoples views, if people don't want
to encourage it, they simply shouldn't answer to them!!

I've learnt a fair bit just reading your mails. interesting stuff.

--
Dave "The Rave" myers.

AKA. the scourge of the dusty eyeball

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk