[Gllug] Knoppix - screen display

Alex Blacknell ablacknell at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:23:34 UTC 2003

Well this is a good start to the week, managed to obtain a decent readable
screen output from the Knoppix 3.1 CD after trying FB800X600 @ the boot
prompt.
So far mighty impressed with the GUI interface compared to my Win XP Pro
GUI.
Now, how do I obtain info/guide to setting up a Lexmark Printer, an Intel
536EP V92 modem & a HP Scanjet 4400 scanner and ATI Rage card ?
I'm fumbling in the dark here as to the best route to follow so any small
pointers gratefully received.
If I can get Knoppix to print,access email/web,play music/sounds,scan then I
will put on my seatbelt and jump aboard the Linux bus for hopefully a very
long journey into the unknown.
TIA

Peter

Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk