[Gllug] Perl question, but it is a linux server!

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Mar 27 17:59:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Adrian McMenamin wrote:

> Hey! When the CGI module properly supports CSS I'll use it!

CSS is not relevant. It's just a matter of the text you send to the
client. The clients renders it - the server just provides the CSS data.

If you want to formalise CSS support within the CGI module why don't you
add it yourself? It's not hard to extend the features/methods in it as
it's just perl.

I've already done this on a small scale to fix the image_button method
locally.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		Get the T-Shirt Now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk