[Gllug] Voluntary work

Sarah Ewen sarah at thaum.net
Wed Nov 12 15:13:39 UTC 2003

>  Is it just me or the menus on their website don't work in Mozilla
>  Firebird? I had to resort to Links to be able to browse it.

It's not just you - I had the same problem.

Is this the kind of place that would take your old computer off your
hands, or do they just want your money/time?

What's everyone doing with their old cases/boxes? I can only horde *so*
much stuff - what are people doing with old machines, particularly ones
missing 1 vital component, eg PSU or CPU?

Sarah.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk