[Gllug] IMDB change of license?

Paul Nasrat pauln at truemesh.com
Wed Nov 19 09:22:19 UTC 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 11:09:22PM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 06:38:52PM +0000, David Damerell wrote:
> > That surely is CDDB, not IMDB?
>
> Yeah, I remember CDDB. Has the same thing happened to IMDB though?  I
> really can't find the free downloads any more. Perhaps I'm being
> stoopid (wouldn't be unusual), but ...

Would this be what you were looking for - http://www.imdb.com/interfaces

"Please refer to the copyright/license information listed in each file for
instructions on allowed usage. The data is NOT FREE although it may be used for
free in specific circumstances."

ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pub/misc/movies/database/

Paul

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk