[Gllug] 9.2 Postfix 2.0.13, Patching.....

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Nov 25 12:39:11 UTC 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Kristian Davies wrote:

> Not sure, as far as i can see they have the same level of docs for
> changelogs as they do for patching... That would be none, for the later
> versions, unless i'm missing something which is quite possible.

The change log for postfix is very complete - overly so at times. See
ftp://mirror.interoute.net/pub/postfix/official/postfix-2.0.16.HISTORY.

The thing that often confuses is that the new entries are at the bottom
rather than top of the document.

> Yeah urmpi, but the rpm i have is the latest. (accoring to what i've seen)

I don't think the subsequent releases are security ones so you don't need
to upgrade unless you want a cutting edge feature.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   1Mb ADSL Broadband - just £27.50 / month
                            + Free Activation on all ADSL services

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk