[Gllug] Junk emais aimed at cellphones?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 27 07:08:02 UTC 2003

Hello,
   I recently purchased a new data capable Nokia mobile phone. The normal
email address that I publicise has just received two copies of 28K emails
with a short plain text message, a long blank space, then a large html
section with references to Nokia cellphones, multiple references to what
appears to be an email spam and/or gaming site, and BBC web pages (which I
thought may be safe to look at, but many of which show page not available).
   My cellphone may be data capable, but I have no plans to use it for that,
it just has that facility.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk