SOLVED Re: [Gllug] OT: Windows XP refuses internet access

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Sat Sep 20 23:10:58 UTC 2003

I'm sure you'll excuse TOFU in this instance....

So, it's now two hours later.
I have d/loaded one service pack, one update to the service pack, several
(nay, 28!!!) security and critical updates, and the latest edition of Windoze
Media player. And now, the next thing I have to do is update Windoze Media
Player.

WTF do these untrained chimps think they are doing? (No, seriously, that's a
rhetorical question) Maybe 1000 of them dumped in front of MS Orifice for
long enough will come up with the complete works of Shakespere [complete with
spelling errors]) Or is that what we already have?????

Think the vino is getting to me

Dylan

--
Sweet moderation